JustinCredible Cultivation (JCC) is the first non-equity, Black-Owned, Woman owned cultivation in Massachusetts. With great tenacity and grand visions, JCC focuses on organic and high-quality growth. This gives our consumers a more home-grown based idea to a commercial cultivation facility.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A compliance officer or compliance manager communicates new laws and regulations to the employees of the cultivation. This means the compliance officer is responsible for establishing the culture of compliance at the dispensary. Deter improper behavior by setting a code of ethics and policies for your staff. Consider creating an SOP for how to communicate new compliance issues with employees in the quickest and most effective way possible as they arise. As a compliance manager you should also be prepared to take on the following tasks:
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- Conduct regular audits of the facility.
- Investigate and resolve compliance concerns, issues or violations.
- Keep up with regularly changing rules and regulations and ensure understanding and implementation throughout the company.
- Collaborate with management to compile compliance concerns, issues or violations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENT
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A., or B.S..,) from an accredited college
• Ability to interpret and execute various state specific cannabis regulations as they apply to (HIPAA, FDA, etc.)
• Exemplary verbal/written communication skills required for multi-faceted interactions with all levels of personnel within the organization
• Attention to detail, with ability to prioritize
• Time management skills
116 Powell Road, Cummington, MA 01026
Job Type: Probationary contract, then full time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org