About JustinCredible Cultivation
JustinCredible Cultivation (JCC) is the first non-equity Black, Woman, and Veteran owned cultivation in Massachusetts.
With great tenacity and grand visions, JCC focuses on organic and high-quality growth. This gives our consumers a more
home-grown based idea to a commercial cultivation facility.
*Please Note* We are currently located in Cummington, MA but will be relocating to Clinton, MA by year’s end, the
expectation for all candidates is that they’d be willing to make the transition with us to the new location.
You are a strategic, dynamic, creative, and growth minded team member who is passionate and knowledgeable about
human resources. You should have relevant and current HR experience that can seamlessly be communicated and
introduced to the company in an immediately meaningful and constructive manner.
Human Resources and Administrative Functions
● Develops new and refines existing HR policies, practices, and procedures, centering equity and inclusion
● Ensures that the requirements of existing policies are followed by all employees.
● Administers and executes routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as managing accommodations, enforcing
policies, overseeing grievance processes, and terminating staff.
● Responsible for managing our payroll, and benefits administration.
● Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and reviews policies and
practices to ensure continued compliance.
● Manages accurate, compliant record systems for employee data and maintains official employment files.
● Manages pre-start onboarding for new hires including issue, and collection of employee information, policies, and
● Processes accurate and timely year-end reporting for our financial audit.
Talent Acquisition and Recruitment
● Oversees organization-wide recruitment processes and collaborating with departmental managers to create job
● Partners with Hiring Managers across the organization to craft an appropriate strategy for open positions and
ensure that hiring is being managed effectively.
● Delivers/sources training and provides support to the leadership team to improve recruitment efforts and
Performance Management and Staff Development
● Manages our existing performance review processes, providing guidance to managers on performance appraisals
and ensuring all steps are completed by teams.
● Evaluate and improve our performance review processes with the aim of moving towards continuous feedback
loops and year-round performance assessments. Provides training and support to improve feedback loops across
● Identify and deploy relevant training and professional development opportunities for staff and manage mandatory
Culture, Strategy, and Employee Experience
● Maintains knowledge of people operations trends, best practices, and new technologies to continuously improve
our employee experience and HR function.
● Provides strategic advice and guidance to senior leadership and managers on all aspects of employee relations
and internal culture.
● Oversees onboarding and off-boarding processes for staff and brings continual improvement to these processes.
● Continuously monitors the ‘pulse’ of the organization (through collaboration with teams and department managers
and building internal relationships) to identify needs and deliver solutions for our team.
Minimum Requirements include:
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required, preferably in a Human Resources, Business, or a
● Five or more years of providing HR Generalist support for 50+ employees.
● Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Demonstrate strong initiative and service orientation.
● Manage and prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
● Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
● Ability to work in a team environment.
● High level of discretion in handling sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
● Strong relationship-building, communication, and conflict resolution skills, including the ability to work effectively
across cultural differences and a demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning and reflection on one’s personal
identity, while always maintaining a strong level of professionalism and tact.
● Comfortable leading discussions with organizational leadership on people operations strategy.
● Deep commitment to building a positive work culture that encourages feedback and accountability at all levels,
particularly related to equity and inclusion.
● Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
● Skilled at examining data and metrics to improve the organization.
$60,000 for the first 90 day probationary period, then open to negotiation based on experience and performance.
116 Powell Road, Cummington, MA 01026
Job Type: Probationary contract, then full time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org